Sunday, December 13, 2009

Of Cakes and Cakes


We were at the Katong Area for a wedding and popped by Katong Mall on our way over to Parkway Parade. Saw Awfully Chocolate and decided to get a 6' inch cake on our way home. We got the Chocolate Banana flavoured one. Quite moist and nice for a chocolate cake. Not too sweet. (well, i'm really no fan of chocolate and i still simply adore the rum cakes from Balmoral Bakery). Will probably order chocolate cakes from there if there are festive occasions or friends popping by. I find it amazing that the shop which sells only 3 types of chocolate cakes and chocolate ice cream. Plus, no cakes on display anywhere in the shop at all. Its quite a genius marketing concept. If I ever have my own business, i wanna do something unique and ingenious too.

Signz, if only i could bake such wonderful cakes. Drools.. over the cakey goodness. If only I can have a small business to call my own. I'll be a happy donkey!

No comments: