Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Mousey and Bossy

At times i feel that i am a good example of being Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. In my case..alternating between being mousey and bossy.
Mousey moi in the office, when interacting with the bosses. Still the inept blue donkey who wanna be the tigger. Even in mid-life. Why? Still so shell-in and bottled-up. Why not be moiself? So what if the real moi is goofy?
Bossy to the family members. I can be rather nasty to the ones who love moi the most. The bro and the mommie. And the dearie too. Maybe its because i express my concerns by wanting the best for the bro, and end up being too critical. Distancing myself because of disappointment. Yet, i do know that he is free to live the life he chooses to. It cuts at me when i know i've hurt them, yet.. i don't know how to tell them i'm sorry. So porcupine huh.
And so Jekyll and Hyde.
Gosh! Grow up and love moiself more, please!

No comments: