Sunday, December 06, 2009

By Myself

The dearie just left for his work trip to Jakarta. He will only be back on Friday. He just left, and I'm already missing him. So much, its scary how he's become such a big part of my life. How he's replaced the mommie's placing so so fast. That i'm a tad guilty about it.
And the best part of it, is that the mommie is also away. She also hopped onto a plane today, bound for community work in Cambodia. The Bro is also overseas. So, I'm literally by myself. Its scary, how loney one can feel when one is alone. I guess much of my energy in live comes from the confidence in noeing and having that cocoon of love from the loved ones. Yet, when they are all not around.. i miss erm all terribly.
Hmm.. and coupled by the downs and challenges at work for the coming week.. this donkey's feeling a tad blue. Silly old me. Starting to doubt my suitability in undertaking the portfolio. Silly silly.

No comments: