Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Being Contented

JW has a pre-existing medical condition which we are all aware of, since the sec school days. Reading his blog about watching others with the same medical condition passing on, his fear of the eventual coming as he grows older, telling us about the unpredictability of life and the need to treasure it. It worries me, saddens me.
I know, we keep talking about retirement and planning for the future. Enjoying the fruits of one's life long labour upon retirement in this country. But, how long is the flame gonna stay lighted in your life? My life? Its at times like this that I reflect upon the meaning of my existence. Would I still work so hard for tomorrow? Staring at the never ending emails crafted in standard corporate lingo. If I know that tomorrow may not come, for the harvesting.
So wanna find something worry-free, stress-free, care-free,time-free which i can indulge in. Ahem.. Suggestions anyone??
Carpe Diem..everyone!!
Life the life you want!!

No comments: