Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Material Being

Finally gotten down to do a bit of cleaning round the house. Figured that i'll probably not make a good stay home wifey..cleaning's not really my forte..so having a day job is good.. gives me reason to outsource house-keeping. ;p
As I was going thru the many pieces of clothing, little bit of pieces of items i have, it struck me that.. being able to do a simple chore of arranging my material possessions that i hold dear, means ample security in the being. Of daily living. Not having to worry about bread and butter, basic amenities.. Its a blessing in itself.. in the boring predictability of daily living.
Someone once asked me what i want in life..i din answer den. Now, i'll say.. Just to be able to grow old in good health with my loved ones (hopefully add 1 or 2 great kids in the equation). With a job which i hopefully enjoy doing that pays for the daily bread. Just mundane predictability. No thank you to roller coaster ups and downs, please. And I'm blessed.

No comments: