Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baking Blueberry Muffins


I came across some blueberries in the supermarket and decided to bake some jam-filled blueberry muffins using blueberry yogurt, fresh blueberries and blueberry jam.


Blueberry goodness

Wet and Dry Ingredients


I used the recipe from Happy Home Baking but tweaked it a bit. This reminded me of my first baked items which had been instant muffins from a box of Betty Crocker premix. I quite like the muffins, although the fresh blueberries which i added caused the muffins to be a tad soggy, which the dearie din like..
My muffins.. with the soggy bottom.. opps
Hee, well.. at least it was an attempt.. i will have to leave out the fresh blueberries the next round..and not overmix the mixture when combining the wet and dry ingredients.. ;p

2 comments:

Whiskoffee said...

whoa! nice blogskin u have here ya. =)

but then hor, the subtitle of the blog may have a misspelt word - Chronology, not cronology. u may wanna amend it? =)

cheers,
eldwin

Silly Donkey's Misadventures said...

Hee hee,thanks for pointing out.. mis-spelling queen as usual.. ;p