Monday, August 15, 2005

Facials

Just went for my third facial during my off day yesterday... that set me thinking about Facials.. deemed to be extremely beneficial to the skin and adored by ladies all round.. hmm... to me.. it also represents two extremes.. hump... wat do i mean? Extremely relaxing and extremely painful.. When the beautician takes her tools and start poking at ya with the tweezers and unknown scary tools .. (well... my eyes were closed yah).. you feel as if you have reached your threshold of pain... Ouch! I can still feel the dread that fills me when i know that she has reached that unbearable stage of the treatment..

Extreme Bliss.. the other 1hr ++ where you truely feel relaxed and pampered under the beautician's skillful arms... Zzzz... You can easily fall asleep.. with the cold cold mask covering you.. the aircon blowing .. music in the background.. and the massaging on your face and body...oh.. truely haven... So, a facial for ya?? It does wonders for ya skin and burns a great hole in your pocket.. oh.. till my next facial..;p

No comments: