Saturday, February 05, 2005

work work and more work..

Just got my uniform altered recently..quite pleased to hear lots of compliments frm collegues that i look smart in blue.. overall the uniform is still too big for me and my pants are still too auntie.. arh.. have to wear pants on my nite shift soon.. sad..i still dun understand how a product that is tailored and supposed to be made according to my measurements be so unfitting.. wat is the rational in having it tailored if i have to end up getting it altered again? Might as well have sizes and i alter myself..more efficent that way..oh well.. just a thought but at least now i dun have to worry abt wat clothes i have to wear to work each day.. den again.. gives me more reason to buy new casual clothes..
..haiz.. really dunnoe where all my money goes to each month..think I'm a spendtriff.. i buy too much clothes..too much useless staff and hmm.. now..where else did my money go.. must really start budgeting and planning for some investments.. wooh.. alot of things i wanna do.. huh.. but i guess wat is most pressing is to get a hang of the operations as well as the admin side of things.. must really jia you.. think its not easy..many pple judging you..assessing you.. tom is another working day.. more complex relations between co-workers.. :)

No comments: