Sunday, February 27, 2005

Work and Play

Its been nearly 2 mths since my posting at the checkpts..seems like i'm truely a slow learner. I still make the most unforgivable mistakes..makes me ponder..am i really suited for this job? Or am i not making enough effort? Neber one to do many things concurrently..i guess i will have to learn to cope, after all, its my bread and butter here... and the organization is so small and compertitive.

Time seems to fly..feb is ending.. and i seem not to have acheievd much in this new year.. no time to watch my Vcds..to excersie (or am i just lazy..) ..and to learn driving.. still remb last time this year i was struggling wif my thesis..how fast everything changes. feb certaintly has its wonderful moments..v day was great for i apprecaite the effort and thought put in.. although i was working on the day itself.. Shift work can truely be quite damaging on sleeping patterns..for i feel myself sleeping more and more.. looking forward to mar..for i finally get to take a short holidae..oh well..when can i take a full fledged one?!.. Got a presenation tom..Sianz .. and thoughts on my upcoming Law exam in Apr..i thought i have already said goodbye to my study days?!

No comments: