Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Thoughts on a normal day

Seems like I am finding writing a good way to destress.. just got my work e-mail yesterday..i was truely excited to finally be able to get down to serious work.. except..sometimes i feel this job requires a great amt of initiative. promptness and efficeiency when i find myself lacking in.. hmm..it would be hard to stand out amongst the large no of talents waiting to excel and be noticed..guess part of me is highly ambitious..while part of me is highly contented wif the status quo..well... I'll just have ta take each day as it comes..

..although now I'm coughing myself into fits and rubbing my nose till its peeling.. hope I'm not coming down wif something serious.. had a lazy off day today..lazed around in bed watching vcd..trying to lose myself in the unreal..to escape the mandates of everday life.. went out for dinner at Geylang..the porriage wif frog legs was yummy and den i had drinks at Cosy Bay at Stadium Cove.. never realised that the riverside could be so scenice wif splashes of pink illustrated over the darkening sky.. definately a great place to chill and forget abt everything.. Sick but Relaxed..till tomorrow..another working day.. :)

No comments: