Sunday, January 23, 2005

Resolutions?!

Well..writing about resolutions at this timing certainly seems a tad late..but oh well...Time seems to fly and before I knew it..gosh..January 2005 was already coming to an end..before I even had time to reflect adequely on 2004.. 2004 was a year of major changes..a milestone? not really..but worth remembering..struggled wif my honours year..completed my thesis..finished my last sem as a student, slacking for the longest time possible while attempting to find a job..travelled extensively ( Thailand, Malaysia and China..)..and finally..getting a permenant job as the year draws to a close.

Hmm..training at the acadamy for 2 mths..starting shiftwork at the checkpoint and maintaining a decent social life..golly..time just flew by...and before I knew it..Jan was ending too.. Celebrated countdown wif the galpals at Wala wala..felt quite blessed that things are going well and I have my jie meis wif me..consistency?! .. permenent fixtures..i sure hope so..although shiftwork sure makes it difficult for me to meet up wif them..and I can't go for holidays as and when i wan.. It is also a year i found companionship and i wan it to remain the same in the new year..

Resolutions?? I tend to make them religiously year by year..but do I really acheive them? ..hmm..thats another story yah..
2005 would be a year of work : for my probation lasts till Oct and I wanna get my confirmation.. a year for family: to treat my family better and not take them for granted..to control my temper..to visit my dad.. a year for friends: friendships need effort to maintain and I will not neglect my friends.. a year for luv: enjoy the moment..wat will be will be..wat is not mine i cannot retain.. a year for fun: get my driving license..excercise more..oh and acheive my resolutions?! dah!

No comments: