Tuesday, February 09, 2010

New Year Goodies

I've been rather slack in the preparations for the new year. Din really clean the homeland much, except send the curtains and carpet for dry cleaning. The cleaning lady is coming on Friday, I sure hope the homeland is decent enough with her helping with the cleaning. Wanted to take leave to spring clean, but.. with so little leave left, guess i wanna save the precious off days.

I wonder how the little containers start piling up. Most of erm are contributed by the dear MIL. She's been a dear, frying the prawn crackers, cashew nuts and floss rolls. She also helped us to order the other tarts and wat nots. Add the items from the dear mummie.. its food galore for the festive season. My contributions? Only a bottle of almond cookies I got from a colleague and maybe some peanut thingy. Looks like not much left to get huh..except for Bak Kwa for the dearie's family Oops..

No comments: