Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bright Red Hair

Took half a day off to visit the hair stylist. Had no inspiration, so left my hair in the hands of my stylist. Andrew was clearly more inspired than moi. He gave moi flaming red hair with slight curls for volume. Can't say whether I liked or disliked the hair. Its clearly loud.. literally Ronald McDonald's kind of red ( which the dearie teases me about) but different. Andrew says the colour will fade to a copper red. I sure hope so.
Well.. hair styles are quite cyclic in nature.. I get flat straight hair, colour >> change a colour (red) and get some curls >> goes for flat hair and change another colour again >> decides to get some changes>> so the cycle goes on. Yupz, so its now the red hair (uncle Mc style), slight curls for the new year lah.
Its a subdued weekend.. went for a baby shower..the dearie colleague's on Sat evening with shopping after. Stayed home on sunday, with throbbing headache and tried accessing the work email without success. Still can't figure out why the vpn failed. Aiz.. sure hope the connection problem can be resolved soon, so that I can do a day of working from home next month.. :)

No comments: