Friday, November 10, 2006

Just fretting doing nothing

Finally got thru my black Nov... 9 free days.. and my upcoming trip to Siem Reap.. Can't believe its just next week.. the ancient beauty of the Wats in Angkor beckons... although I am never really a fan of Wats.. looking forward to my spa treat too.. although its estimated that the trip will set me back by close to $700.. 3 days 2 nights.. Phew... I gotta take some realli breathtaking photos man..

The dear one nags at me to be more frugal.. i will.. i will.. i promise.. but how's a gal to survive without retail therapy? My shopping list keeps growing by the day instead of my investment portfolio.My second posting is still unknown.. my batch mates are mostly going to welcome travellers from the skies..and I'm in 2 minds abt it.. if i do shift again, the distance will just kill moi.. but there are the monetary perks of being on shift together with the luxury of leisure time.. while going to the headquarters will be good exposure and great for career development.. but i'll be a poor church mouse.. yet the irony is.. the posting could already have been decided by some higher being upon the 9th floor.. just that its not announced yet. Aiz.. all that fretting when i got my posting option form was for naught.. for its just a meaningless paper excerise and my gut feel is that I've not been outstanding enough in my 2 years in the organisation. Hence, the urge to move on.. for a fresh start.. esp when you see your pals shining brightly in their careers or doing something they are passion about.. just can't seem to be passionate abt my job.. dah..

Shaks.. i've gotta snap out of this soon.. for what ever will be, will be. Can't help being demoralized a tat bit by the current state of things..Golly.... really gotta stop worrying abt work for the next 9 days at least.. ;p

No comments: