Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Idyllic Days

Woh... Idyllic days.. these past few days.. pretty sure i've gained a few pounds with all that bingeing .. shopping and days of sleeping in..

Finally had my eyebrows trimmed and cutted my fringe.. felt better instantly. Guess often your mood is affected by your perception of self.. especially so for moi.. my sense of self at times is tagged to how good i look or perceive myself to look.. ha ha.. instant gratification.. which is why women are willing to shell out big bucks to maintain themselves.. which is hard.. for the average jane with the average salary.. style and beauty.. needs money.. aiz.. Guess i have to save up some to strighten my hair from my current curly locks.. have decided i look better in straight flat hair.. ha ha.. even my thoughts reflects my idyllic mood ;p

Went to a fantestic korean restaurant called Togi at Chinatown which i will def bring Fen, and the pastries to.. the portions are large.. the side dishes are refillable.. and the pretty lady boss served us our stonepot mixed rice with flare.. plus the price is reasonable.. Yummy.. can't wait to try the ginseng chicken soup on my next visit..

Went to Vivo City and tried out the movie theatre there too.. hee.. still a sucker for any novel or movie that has beautiful wineyards as the backdrop. Though the leading man in A Good Year is not as dashing as Keanu Reeves in A Walk in the Clouds.. but being a wine movie romance.. it'll do.. can't wait for Charlotte's web to be out.. hmm.. tis been a long time since i've watch movies.. and i thought one of my resolutions was to watch more movies?! A good form of escapism from the real world to the reel world.. :p

More shopping tom in my quest to find the perfect dress for my co's DnD at Ritz Carlton. Hope I find something nice with the limited budget that I have.. my upcoming trip to Siem Reap is taking up this whole month's savings.. hiaz.. and i've gotta go on a diet too.. the DnD's nearing.. and i'm still eating and eating.. shaiks........

No comments: