Friday, December 24, 2010

Quiet Christmas

We did not plan anything this Christmas despite me ending my confinement a few days before.

Its a quiet Christmas this year at the homeland, just me and Baby Boy as the dearie has to work today and the parent-in-laws are out for a Christmas Party. No Christmas feasting as well..

The little boy has not been sleeping much for the past week during the day and he occupies most of my time these days as we've yet to establish a routine yet and he's cranky and likes to be carried most of the time. I sure hope this phase will pass quickly. He's well-being is the best pressie that I can have this year. (oh.. plus i can lose a few more kgs and have alot more milk in my moo moo career .. if possible.. Dear Santa)

Merry Christmas peeps and my little Braedon.

No comments: