Sunday, April 26, 2009

A New Addiction

yupz. i am so so addicted to spreeing and online shopping that the dearie is complaining that i am neglecting him big time. its so different a world we now live in, from the world we were born to 20 plus years ago.
online shopping, spreeing,blogging,facebooking, kindleing, online gaming, you tubing... soon i will feel lost in this complex global village e-world of ours.
still awaiting for my purchases from the States to arrive. my B&B body lotions, cosmetics, clothes from Old Navy and DVDs from US retailers. hee hee..its definitely a more worthwhile way to spend my time pursuing my interests /hobbys then slogging at work for a shitty big boss. at least this is my mantra at this moment. quality of life matters along with my sense of self-worth. i wish i had arrived at this conclusion earlier.

No comments: