Friday, August 08, 2008

tits a jolly good show

am not really a movie buff but my luv of movies began in my honors year at uni.
the fantasy world of the unreal brings me away from the mandate everyday, from stress.
i find myself wanting to watch more movies when ever i'm stressed..
it must be that planning for the big day is getting to me..

finally managed to catch The Dark Knight.. at Bugis yesterday, the last day of the free tixs the dear one had.
tits really a great show.Christian Bale makes a great batman.. Heath Ledger wonderful as joker in his swan song..
as well as the slow descent into darkness for Harvey Dent.. indeed, for life can be truly a binary.
was the joker mad in his quest to challenge the norms/moral codes defined by society?
moral sanctions imposed upon the amoral by the self defined moral? a tit bit freudian i would say.
hee hee.. tits beyond moi..
but tits really a jolly good show. to moi.. :)

No comments: