Friday, September 15, 2006

Time flies

Golly......... its already Sept........ where have the past few months gone? Guess not being able to take leave and having too much ecas at work is kinda overwheming moi...

Gosh.... I'll turn 26 in about 15 days time.. feels kinda ancient... more winkles in the nooks and crannies.. Resolutions aplenty as usual..... I just wanna enjoy life... :my fav sweet talk green tea with jelly.. old chang kee's sardine puff and sotong balls.. plus my current addiction of soya sauce chicken feet.. the dearie always mentions that i have an old auntie's taste buds.. Just gimme my fav food and i'll be a happy gal for the whole day..

Looking forward to the end of the month.. Jaime's wedding..Baby javen's birthday..Forbidden city at esplanade.. meeting up with the girly dearies.. a yearly birthday ritual of renewing the bonds of friendship.. and of course.. celebrating with my froggy prince and family.. yupee.. Can't wait.. time to clear my 20 overdays of leave from last year.. hopefully i'm keping my resolution of enjoying life..... by my definitions... ;p

No comments: